5 Ways Hypnosis Works for Weight Loss
Dieting doesn’t work for permanent weight loss. Any diet works short term if the dieter sticks to the diet. However the ability to be that self disciplined is finite. In other words a person’s self discipline and self control weakens over the course of a day. So what can you do to lose weight and then to maintain that weight loss? Obviously you will need to change in some significant ways.
hypnosis is the perfect tool to help people to lose weight and keep it off. hypnosis helps by making important changes to the dieters mind set and habits in the following five ways.
- It works by improving the person’s ability to eat healthy. hypnosis will help to improve the ability to be disciplined by using the subconscious mind to change the person’s thoughts and feelings about food. The new healthier thoughts are made automatic by using hypnosis and conditioning to inundate the mind with healthy suggestions.
- Hypnosis will also make the person more aware of how their stomach feels, to feel full faster with less food. It helps the dieter notice the feeling of fullness and then to stop eating. This feeling will be part of what guides this person’s behavior.
- It also works with the person’s emotions. To change old habits of using food for uncomfortable emotions and feelings like boredom, Anxiety and stress. Once the subconscious or feeling mind understands that giving a person the desire for food when they are not physically hungry will not help them it will only hurt.
- Hypnosis will help the dieter to deal more effectively with food cravings. Typically a craving is coming from the mind and not the body. Of course low blood sugar will give you a craving for food. But when the craving is not related to lack of food or low blood sugar it is coming from the minds desire or addiction to certain foods
- The motivation to exercise and create a more active lifestyle is also something you can develop through hypnosis. By becoming enamored with a lifestyle that includes movement and the desire for health you have a person more motivated to improve their life.
Nothing changes unless the thought’s and behaviors change. Using hypnosis works better than talk therapy and coaching for weight loss because you are actively and purposefully connecting to the subconscious mind.